About Me

My photo
.................comparing pears and gorillas Just call me Pears. I am a 22 year old female who likes to write and read. I love to swap stories and meet new fascinating people. My favorite activities besides sex are classical Ballet, dancing, cooking, and scrapbooking. I also enjoy writing realistic fiction. I think for the most part I am pretty open minded. You can never compare two guys.........that would be like comparing pears and gorillas.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Interchangeable Sexual Encounters

Back in November I almost had a hat trick; within 8 hours I would have had sexual intercourse three times. This was thwarted by my lover's desire to sleep. He turned me down. Now I had started an excellent narrative of this rejection, how it made me feel as a woman, and what my expectations of my lover were. After completion of this segment of the blog I planned to describe the other two sexual encounters of that time period (the eight hours in question). I, however, was called away from the process and by the time I was able to return to writing several days later I was unable to recall the details of those particular instances clearly. No, dementia is not setting in; rather, my lover and I had engaged in at least half a dozen sexual encounters since the day in question.

Of course I have had intercourse since this time with my dearest, some of it quite delightful. There was one case of multiple orgasms as I pinned him down on the bed and used his cock and pelvic bone to satisfy my own needs. I believe this was the same night I was washing dishes in his kitchen and he approached me. Rubbing himself against me, he began to stimulate my inner desires and I imagined that I was a reserved housewife, minding my own business when my lover approaches me with fervent desire. He prepares to take me there in the kitchen, but decided against and tease me with his erect penis. We move to the living room, leaving our clothing behind. As I lay on the couch, he enters me so forcefully and begins thrusting with such power. He then pulls out and begins to tease me with his hands. He continues to use his hands to stimulate my clit while watching me squirm. I moan and plead with him to let me straddle his body and feel his penis inside as I rock my hips. He denies me and continues to tease me. I try to squirm away so I can gain an advantage and we can engage in coitus. But he holds me down, continuing the tease. Finally the build up is too great and I beg him to let me ride him. He agrees and lays back. Right there on the sofa, I ride him until I feel my muscles spasm and the rush overcome me. Wait, wait, this is a totally different sexual rendezvous. The multiple orgasms I am thinking of happened in his bedroom, not the living room. I believe the night of the multiple orgasms I had shown my desire by humping the couch. he found this quite amusing.

I cannot keep all my tryst straight inside my head. I guess this is the burden I bear for having intercourse with the same man for two years. The good sex kind of melds together over time. Looking on the bright side of the situation, I suppose it could be bad sex sex, or worse, mediocre sex. We have good sex, occasionally excellent sex, and on those rare occasions we have utterly mind blowing intercourse. If our everyday sex is good, then I have no complaints. I feel for those people who are having mediocre sex and they do not even know it.

Alright, thanks for reading my ramblings. I gained some insight to my sexual life, and I hope this offered some usable information.



No comments:

Post a Comment