About Me

My photo
.................comparing pears and gorillas Just call me Pears. I am a 22 year old female who likes to write and read. I love to swap stories and meet new fascinating people. My favorite activities besides sex are classical Ballet, dancing, cooking, and scrapbooking. I also enjoy writing realistic fiction. I think for the most part I am pretty open minded. You can never compare two guys.........that would be like comparing pears and gorillas.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ever so satisfied to be banging again...

I am back after a long blog writing hiatus. First it was because I became too busy with work. Then I switched agencies to another position. Soon after this, illness struck.


A little back story…


In April 2010, I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis. Basically my colon was lined with ulcers and nothing I ate was absorbed properly. Not to mention frequent trips to the bathroom permeated my life. I entered a somewhat stable remission period of over a year before I was ill again. It started out slow and the then started to grow. Soon it was determined that I did not have ulcerative colitis but Crohn’s disease; a disease quite similar in nature. Although I was not nearly as ill as the first time I had a flare of disease, I was in pretty bad shape. Getting up and going to work was a challenge. Focusing on any task was a struggle. It was cause for celebration if I was awake for more than twelve consecutive hours. Suffice to say I was not interested in any sort of sexual activity. This of course took a great toll on my current relationship. I tried to oblige my man when I could, but often this was less than satisfying for both of us. It usually involved me laying quite passively, clearly waiting for it to end so I could go to sleep and him reaching somewhat disappointing orgasms. It was far easier for me to take off my shirt and let him masturbate onto my chest. I offered him the chance to go and seek the company of another woman, one who would satisfy the urges and the deep dark cravings he was not getting from me. But he did not. He stuck by me and for this he deserves props. It was rough for him, being deprived sex and having to deal with a very sick person.


Not all sexual encounters during this time period were dismal. There were the occasional times when I could muster up some energy to ride him enough to achieve climax, and then roll to my back so he could rut on me till he had finished. These times had some passion and feeling behind them. One such occasion was extremely special because both of us reached out peak of pleasure within moments of each other. Since this is reported as a rare phenomenon, I was quite ecstatic about its occurrence.


This time period has since ended. I am slowly recovering my sexual desire. I am not ashamed to admit I have at moments jumped my lover just for the sake of using his body to satisfy my own selfish need for climax. I discovered how much I had missed the physical aspect of our relationship and have been trying to show him this realization. Not only am I not too exhausted to engage in sexual intercourse, my body is being much more cooperative. Natural lubrication has once again entered my life; the flood gates have reopened and I feel the burning desire. At most moments of the day my body is poised and ready to accept sexual advances. And mentally I am feeling better about sexual interactions. I have less fear that I may have some sort of embarrassing bowel accident (which is kind of funny because I have no qualms about anal). I feel more freedom to engage in coitus.


On the other hand, my body is taking a serious beating from the medications. Alterations to my appearance are not becoming apparent, at least to me, if not everyone else. With these alterations come some feelings of inadequacy and unattractiveness. At most times I am able to grapple with these feelings and win. Hizah!


The moral of my posting today? I plan to keep writing because it helps my soul and I plan to keep having invigorating sexual intercourse. At the current time I have no new and exciting stories or epic sexual adventures to regale anyone with, except maybe my rendezvous at a rest stop on the path of the Thruway…

No comments:

Post a Comment