About Me

My photo
.................comparing pears and gorillas Just call me Pears. I am a 22 year old female who likes to write and read. I love to swap stories and meet new fascinating people. My favorite activities besides sex are classical Ballet, dancing, cooking, and scrapbooking. I also enjoy writing realistic fiction. I think for the most part I am pretty open minded. You can never compare two guys.........that would be like comparing pears and gorillas.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Wanting Intense Role Play?



When role playing, both partners have to be in character, or the passion and excitement is lost. I found this out this past Saturday while I went to my SO’s apartment in my plaid skirt and fishnets. I was innocent school girl going to the principal’s office for uniform violations. However, my SO totally did not get into his role as he should have. It was under-stimulating for me.

So now the question is, how do I approach the situation? Do I talk to him about how he needs to get more involved in the fantasy? Or do I just try again?

Personally, I believe he just has not had much experience with women who want to role play and want to be degraded while being fucked. Sometimes I can see he is kind of intimidated by my experience in the realm of role play and bondage. Hopefully he will come around and I will be able to be my usual self in the bedroom.

2 comments:

  1. Let him know how you feel, find out how he feels, get him to relax, and at the same time invite him to cut loose a bit and enjoy (everyone wonders what it would be like if we were someone else).
    It's supposed to be fun and exciting and you want him to enjoy the experience just as much as you do.
    The best way to improve is to keep trying right? Maybe give him pointers, tell him to dress up a bit (Us guys don't mind dressing up if we know it turns our SO on *hint-hint* lol).
    Find out what his fantasy is too (every guy has at least one) and maybe try that one next.

    ReplyDelete