About Me

My photo
.................comparing pears and gorillas Just call me Pears. I am a 22 year old female who likes to write and read. I love to swap stories and meet new fascinating people. My favorite activities besides sex are classical Ballet, dancing, cooking, and scrapbooking. I also enjoy writing realistic fiction. I think for the most part I am pretty open minded. You can never compare two guys.........that would be like comparing pears and gorillas.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

YES!!!!!!!!

So this past weekend I had my first orgasm in quite some time. I was riding my SO while it happened, and then I just kept going to he could ejaculate all over my back. The lack of orgasms is not the fault of my SO; it really is my fault. The medications I am on makes it harder to have an orgasm (but not harder to become aroused). I just wanted to share my joy. I promise I will return to a more philosophical stance on coitus next week.

1 comment:

  1. I understand how you feel. For about a year my sex drive has gone down hill rapidly. It is harder for me to orgasm and even harder for my partner to help get me there. It is not as enticing as it once was. I wonder if it is our age. I know you and I shared about the same amount of sex drive at least during our senior year in college, but now I just sleep or work.

    ReplyDelete